Are you looking for a way to restart your weight loss after weight loss surgery?
Firstly, we get it! Weight regain occurs more often than most people think. Most weight regain diet advice simply puts a bandaid over the problem. Or even worse… perpetuates the cycle of weight gain and shame without addressing the root causes of overeating and gut health. The Renew Course is created by bariatric specialists Dr. Erika La Vella and Bonnie Buckingham, MS RD to give you the proper support you need. Following our method will teach you how to restart weight loss after sleeve gastrectomy and gastric bypass.
25-33% of patients gain some of all of weight back in 10 years. If this resonates with you, we want you to know that you have not failed and are not alone.
Our approach to weight management is different, whereas we focus on building a healthy metabolism from the inside out using science-backed research. Weight regain and gut health (our secret sauce) go hand in hand. Human metabolism and weight are dependent on a healthy gut microbiome. So when one is out of sync, the other soon follows.
Our course is a supportive program designed to give you the structure, accountability, and community you need to health your gut and achieve long-term weight loss after bariatric surgery. We know that pouch resets and fad diets don’t work. You need lasting results, not a quick-fix scheme that will leave you cycling with shame, guilt, and more stomach issues.
Let us be your personal bariatric surgeon and dietitian team to support you in mastering bariatric surgery.
The Restart Course BASIC Package Includes:
- A 4-week meal plan with recipes and grocery shopping lists promotes gentle weight loss and a healthy gut. Perfectly portioned for one, we take the guesswork out of how much someone should eat after bariatric surgery. Our recipes comprise whole food ingredients that support you from the inside out for a nourished mind, body, and gut.
- 13 video modules focused on nutrition, exercise, sleep, gut health, metabolism, and reflective practices to help you stay on track with your goals.
- 100 page Bariatric Surgery Client Handbook
- Pre-Op Daily Checklist
- Pre-Course Mindset and Habit Worksheet
- Bariatric Vitamin guidance and dosage recommendations
- Life long access to a private Facebook community for support.
The Art of Bariatrics does not create a patient-doctor relationship.
We do not provide personalized meal plans or medical advice. Results may vary.