Have you found it challenging to maintain weight loss after bariatric surgery?
The truth is, most people struggle to maintain and keep weight off long-term after weight-loss surgery, with up to 33% of patients gaining all their weight back in 5 years.
If this resonates with you, we want you to know that you have not failed and are not alone.
Weight regain and gut health go hand in hand. In fact, our metabolisms are intimately connected with our gut microbiome. When one is out of sync, so is the other.
The Renew Course is a 6-week long supportive program designed to give you the structure, accountability, and community you need to health your gut and achieve long-term weight loss after bariatric surgery. We know that pouch resets and fad diets don’t work. We want to give you the tools for lasting results, not a quick-fix scheme that will leave you cycling with shame, guilt, and more stomach issues.
Let us be your personal bariatric surgeon and dietitian team to support you in mastering bariatric surgery.
The Renew Course Includes:
- A 4-week meal plan with recipes and grocery shopping lists to promote gentle weight loss and a healthy gut. The meal plan is portioned to feed one, so you don’t have to guess proper portion sizes or calorie goals. Our recipes comprise whole food ingredients that support you from the inside out for a nourished mind, body, and gut.
- Weekly supportive modules focused on nutrition, exercise, sleep, gut health, metabolism, and reflective practices to help you stay on track with your goals. Modules are sent to your email throughout the week to help keep you accountable.
- Six weekly group coaching calls with bariatric nutrition expert Bonnie Buckingham, MS RD CDCES, and bariatric surgeon and gut health expert Dr. Erika La Vella DO, FASMBS.
- Weekly live gentle gut-yoga class designed to improve digestion and reduce stress taught by Dr. Shyla Schauer.
- Lifelong access to a private Facebook community for support
Once purchased, you will receive a welcome email within 72 hours with materials and instructions and the option to schedule a short meet and greet call.
If you would prefer to meet us before purchasing, please visit https://artofbariatrics.com/book-a-discovery-call-today/ to book a free call with us.
The Art of Bariatrics is not your personal doctor or medical team. We do not provide personalized meal plans or medical advice. Results may vary.